This weeks posts are going to have a similar theme– back to school. Many people are going to hitting the books by the end of the month so I wanted to share some of my favorite school supplies. I was always the kid who couldn’t wait for back to school shopping. The new school year meant the possibility of a new a lunch box, book bag, folders, pencils boxes and more. Today’s post highlights one of my favorite supplies, lunch boxes. I love to pack my lunch because I can eat healthier and safe a few bucks.
Lunch boxes aren’t just for students, the few featured above are handy for anyone who dines away from home. Do you bring your lunch to work or school? If so, what’s your favorite lunch box food? A particular sandwich or wrap?
1. Alexander Girard Lunch Purse (I love the small “love” charm)
2. Thermos Raya Flower Print Lunch Duffle
3. Lunchskins reusable snack and sandwich bags (I have these, they are great! They are even dishwasher safe)
4. Klip-It Lunch Cube (a simplified bento box that keeps everything separate)
5. 16oz. Glass bowl with Lid (5% of the purchase goes to the Food Bank of New York City)
6. Zojirushi Mini Bento Stainless Lunch Jar Set (It even includes a cute little chop stick contianer)
7. Owl Lunch Bag by Skip Hop (They have many more animals on their site, perfect for kids or the kid in us)