Printable Scrabble Tile Banner

July 10, 2013

Printable Scrabble Tile Banner | Sarah Hearts

Yesterday I shared the printable Scrabble score cards I made so today I thought would share my printable Scrabble tile banner. No Scrabble party would be complete without theme decor, right? All you need to do is print all the letters you need to make your grand statement (I thought welcome would be fitting) on craft paper card stock. You can find this at your local craft supply store. Then cut out the tiles and use a tiny hole punch to punch a small hole in the upper left and right corners of each tile. Use thin string or twine (I used black and white baker’s twine) to connect the tiles.

What would your Scrabble party banner say? I’d love to hear your clever ideas!

Download the printable Scrabble score card banner (includes every letter, a heart, a star and even a blank tile so you can add whatever you like).

Download the printable Scrabble score cards.

Printable Scrabble Tile Banner | Sarah Hearts

Printable Scrabble Tile Banner | Sarah Hearts

Printable Scrabble Tile Banner | Sarah Hearts

What a great idea! I think I’m going to print out a little hello banner for my desk at work. :)

Ashley

So adorable! Thank you:)

Jessica Fletcher

I love these letters, but when I tried to download the background looks different. The wood grain is white and brown instead of brown and brown. Do you know why I’m having this problem?

Sallee

Sallee, the wood grain part of the design has a white background so it allows for the paper color to show though. I recommend using brown kraft card stock, like I did, which gives it a slightly more wood-like texture.

Sarah Post author

I am amping up to do a home office decorated in a theme of my love of words. Scrabble, decoupaged newspapers, antique typewriter and my collection of art featuring typewriters, old magazine covers…I will frame CREATE using these! Thanks!

Tyler

I am hosting a scrabble birthday party. These letters will be perfect! I especially love that you added a wood-like texture to it! Fabulous! Hugs and thanks for having these for us to use! Love it! Thank you!

Elizabeth

These are so great! I’m hosting a game night birthday party and these will be perfect for the ‘Happy Birthday’ banner. What size are the tiles? Can they be printed on regular letter size card stock and then just trimmed? Thanks for creating these..I was thinking of making my own with illustrator so this is a huge help!

Margaret

Hi Margaret! The tiles are 5.5″ x 5.5″ and can absolutely be printed on letter size paper and trimmed. Enjoy!

Sarah Post author

Perfect! Thank you so much!

Margaret

When I tried to print these out, the letters have a black box shaded over them, and they don’t look the same, like one side of the letter is really skinny and not proportional to the picture…

Naomi

Hi Naomi. I just checked the file and it’s the exact one I used when I printed them. I did print them on brown, kraft paper card stock so they looked more like wood. If you print them on white paper, they won’t look as realistic. I recommended downloading the file and opening it with a PDF reader, such as Acrobat or Preview and print from there.

Sarah Post author