Having always lived in coastal state, I tend to stockpile swimsuits. Any other Florida or California ladies do they same?
Every season, I always seem to find one I like better and better. I mean this season, there are so many cute ones with scallops. How can I resit? Here are my twenty favorite swimsuits this season. I decided on the black one piece scalloped suit (item 1 below) to add to my ever growing collection of swimwear.
Which swimsuit would you pick?
If you prefer bikinis here are some cute and colorful ones! Many are available in a variety of sizes and some even have tops that are available in bra sizes so you get the perfect fit.
- Boden vintage cup size bikini top with mix and match bikini bottoms
- Athlete paradise cove bralette bikini top with matching high waisted bottoms
- Boden scallop bikini top with matching scallop bikini bottoms
- Modcloth Liberty of London wildflower top with matching high waisted bottoms
- H & M dot plus size top with matching bikini bottoms
- Retro flower high waisted bikini set
- Bandeau scalloped bikini set
- Anthropologie flora v-wire top with ruched bottoms
- Modcloth Daytona bikini top with matching bottoms
- Topshop contrast longline bikini top and bottoms
If you’re looking for a new one piece swimsuit, here are some of my favorite finds!
- Scalloped trim bow bandeau one piece swimsuit
- Boden chic swimsuit
- Target Merona halter swim dress
- J.Crew underwire push-up one-piece
- J. Crew deep-v wrap one-piece
- Modcloth flamingo one-piece
- Boden scallop swimsuit
- Modcloth high neck halter swimsuit
- Modcloth emerald flare swim dress
- Boden ruffle bandeau swimsuit
Get ready for summer! Here’s everything you need to make it a DIY summer!