In place of the typical weekly link roundup, I’ve decided to share resources on how you can help those affected by hurricane Harvey. Growing up in Miami hurricane season always kept everyone on edge and although (thankfully) I haven’t personally experienced flooding like many are in Texas, my heart goes out to those affected. So many people lost their homes and are currently displaced. I encourage you to please help in any small (or big) way you can.
I also created the graphic above for your own use. Feel free to share it on social media or print it out to help spread a message of hope. You can download it below:
Ways to help
- Sponsor a family in need or request assistance (for yourself or someone you know) on Sugar & Cloth.
- Greater Houston Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund
- YouCaring Fundraiser with proceeds directly benefitting the city + victim relief
- Donate to the Houston Food Bank
- Donate to the Houston United Way