December 2017 Christmas Cactus Calendar Wallpaper

November 29, 2017Sarah Khandjian

Happy Holidays!

The holidays are in full swing and if you haven’t already decked the halls you can at least deck your desktop today! Whether you’re  having a warm winter or dreaming of some sunshine, this free Christmas cactus wallpaper will get you in the holiday spirit. Download it for your computer, phone and tablet with a handy December 2017 calendar. It’s also available without a calendar so you can keep it up a little bit longer. Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD THE NOVEMBER PUMPKIN WALLPAPER

Desktop | Desktop with calendar | Desktop with quote
Laptop | Laptop with calendar | Laptop with quote
iPhone | iPhone with calendar | iPhone with quote | iPhone home screen
iPad | iPad with calendar | iPad with quote | iPad home screen
Apple Watch

Design and illustration by Sarah Khandjian | downloads for personal consumer use only

Want to use these graphics in your own designs?

Good news! You can purchase them over in my Creative Market shop. Your purchase includes vector, fully editable files and transparent PNG files of each cactus. Hop on over to my shop to download them today.

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

• Kathryn

November 29, 2017 at 7:35 am

Love it!! Festive and so fun! Thank you for doing these each month. I always look forward to the next design.

• Decemberi naptárak és háttérképek – Fülesgomb

November 30, 2017 at 3:56 pm

[…] Stamp 3. Zü Le Blog  4. Oh So Lovely Blog 5. Jonathan Woodward Studio  6. Wazz Publishing 7. Sarah Hearts 8. Silo Creativo 9. Upper Case Designs 10. Apartment 406  11. Type and Graphics Lab 12. Smashing […]

• Alex

December 1, 2017 at 9:57 am

I’m so obsessed with the December calendar!!! I check your site every month to update my wallpapers and this month you really outdid yourself! Thank you for sharing your talent with us and putting adorable creations into the world xx

• cruzcee

December 3, 2017 at 10:50 pm

i’ll never get tired of saying thank you for sharing. i visit your site monthly. take care!

• ig viewer

December 6, 2017 at 1:55 am

So cute!! Thank you for sharing!! It immediately become my new desktop wallpaper!

• Laura

January 11, 2018 at 11:41 am

Hi Sarah!! CONGRATS on your pregnancy!!! Very excited for you. Also, I’m super behind on saying this, but your December desktop wallpaper is my favorite of all time! I enjoy your wallpapers every month, but this one has captured my heart so much, I’m having trouble letting go of it for January. I think I’ll leave it up just a bit longer… 🙂

1. Sarah

January 15, 2018 at 10:46 am

Thank you so much, Laura! And thanks, the December one was one of my all time favorites too!