There are so many options when it comes to school stationery. I’ve rounded up a few favorites below.
1. The Non-Planner Datebook available at Supermarket.
2.Â Oh Joy! Notebooks. Available in an array of prints and patterns.
3.Â Russell + Hazel 8-tab index dividers.
4. Bird booklet from Orange Beautiful available at Supermarket.
5. Susy Jack* day of the week clip set and pencil cup and pencils.
6. Russell + Hazel signature pattern binders.
7. Raval page flags from Paper Source. These are amazing for students and teachers. Great for marking pages/note taking in books!
8. Russell + Hazel daily adhesive notes. Who can live without sticky notes?