I’m so excited to share another video with you! In this video I show you how to make a corded knot necklace. It’s simple, fun to make, and is perfect for the summer!
You can find more colors and patterns of parachute cord here.
1. Tape the 2 stands of cord together at both ends.
2. Find the center of the cord and tie a regular knot, so it looks like a pretzel. Make sure both ends of the cord are on top of the knot.
3. Bring the one end through one side of the loop. Repeat this step on the other side. Pull both ends tight.
4. Bring one ends through one of the knots at the end. Create a knot and pull tight. Repeat on the other side.
5. Keep tying these knots until you have 4 knots on both sides of the center knot.
6. Tie the ends into a knot. Make sure the necklace is the length you want and that it fits over your head. Use the scissors to cut the ends off.
7. Carefully use the lighter to burn the cut ends of the cord. This prevents it from fraying.
Did you make a corded knot necklace? I’d love to see it! Share a photo of your necklace on Instagram using the hashtags #sarahhearts.