DIY Printable Just Married Wedding Banner
Today’s post features a cute printable project: a just married banner! Last weeks wedding post prompted me to create an easy banner than you could make at home. The banner is available in red, kelly green, sky blue, and black. It looks great printed on a light colored paper or patterned scrapbook paper (think tiny dots or florals). You could even print each character on a different colored or patterned paper. So if you’re feeling crafty, here we go!
• Download the Just Married Banner template in red, kelly green, sky blue, or black
• 12 sheets of 8.5″ x 11″ card stock (solid color or patterned)
• Glue stick or PVA glue and paint brush
• Coordinating .5″ – 1″ wide ribbon, approximately 8′ long
1. Print out the template on your selected paper. Pages 7-12 contains 12 blank circles. These need to be printed as they will be the backs of each circle.
2. Cut out every circle along the gray line. You will have 24 circles when you are done.
3. Lie the ribbon on a table and arrange all the front pieces (those with type or the heart) in the correct order. Also place them equidistant from each other.
4. Apply glue to one of the back pieces. Place it behind the circle containing a letter (I like to with a circle in the middle of the banner and work my way to the outside). Make sure the ribbon is sandwiched between both circles. And press the edges together to ensure that the circles are firmly bonded.
5. Repeat step 4 until all circles are glued and it looks like the illustration above. Yay, you’re done!