Favorite Tabletop Planters
DIY pom pom planter by The Crafted Life
Little by little I’m slowly making our home into a jungle. And I absolutely love it. While I haven’t always had the best luck with houseplants, I’m going on my longest stretch ever of keeping all of mine alive. I think it mostly has to do with how much sunlight our house gets. And the fact that I gave up trying to maintain fickle fiddle leaf figs and opted for much easier to care for plants.
If you want to give your green thumb a try, I’ve rounded up 20 of my favorite tabletop planters you can by right now. They are all small enough to stick on a desktop, dresser, or side table to add some instant greenery to your home.
- This 3-piece planter set would be pretty arranged in a group or throughout your home.
- Put a snake plant in this planter and it looks like a pineapple!
- Gold faux marble adds subtle texture.
- Major mid-century modern vibes with this planter.
- Millennial pink planter. Need I say more?
- Teeny tiny pot perfect for a succulent.
- The happiest planter ever.
- The mirrored gold finish on this planter is so sleek.
- This rectangular galvanized planter works with both modern and rustic aesthetics.
- French macaron colored fluted planters would be perfect for herbs.
- This handmade bear planter would be adorable in a nursery.
- Loving this modern variation of a traditional terra-cotta planter.
- The geometric planter would make a cute desk accessory.
- The soothing mint green metal planter would be so pretty with a fern.
- The planter and stand combo is similar to ones from the 1950’s.
- The almost-white-but-still-millennial-pink color of this planter is so good.
- This glass greenhouse has cute scalloped details and works with most small planters.
- Loving the metallic gold rim on this hand plant splatter planter.
- Opt for a faux-marble planter and save a major $$$.
- This hand-poured concrete dish makes a great mini succulent planter.