A couple of weeks ago we had friends over for dinner and I whipped up a delicious salad with ingredients we had on hand. Everyone loved it so much I want to share the recipe with you. Just toss together the following ingredients:
For the salad:
• Publix organic mixed baby greens (or use your favorite salad greens)
• Yellow tomatoes (use as much as you like)
• Feta cheese, crumbled
• Fresh dill, chopped
• Cucumbers, thinly slided (I used the thinest setting on my mandoline)
• My go-to recipe, Martha’s Favorite Dressing, from the first Everyday Food cookbook.
• I add whatever I have on hand to this dressing, this time I used thinly sliced scallions and it was great!