Fun Gift Ideas from Knock Knock for Everyone On Your List
The holiday season is upon us and that means it’s time to start shopping for holiday gifts and stocking stuffers. If you’re like me, while you aspire to be done with your shopping by Thanksgiving, the reality is that it takes you through mid December to get it done. It just seems there are always some people on my list that I have no idea what to shop for. This season, I’ve partnered with Knock Knock to share some fun (and affordable) items for everyone on your list. Watch the video below to see all the fun gift ideas! AND keep reading for a really fun giveaway of all the products featured!
Gifts for Family
Everyone has that aunt who is hard to shop for or parent who has everything. Here are some fun gift ideas:
- What I Love about You Fill in the Love® Journal. Each page contains simple prompts that make it easy to express yourself. Just fill in the love!
- The Gummy Bear Book. Fun and quirky book that features 48 photos of gummy bears in their “natural habitat.”
- What to Eat Notepad. For the meal planner or the person who just loves crossing off items on a list.
- Sorry Not Sorry Sticky Notes. A good stocking stuffer for leaving notes throughout the house.
Gifts for Friends
- Personal Library Kit. For the bookworm who loves playing librarian with all their friends.
- Yes, I’m Actually Reading This Bookmark Pad. Someone has too many books laying around? This bookmark pad will come in handy.
- #Goals Pad. For your driven, let’s make things happen, friends.
- High Five Sticky Notes. A small stocking stuffer that encourages random acts of encouragement.
Gifts for Coworkers
- What To Get Done (So I Can Have a Drink) Pad. You know you have an office mate who can relate to this.
- I Totally Got This Inner-Truth Journal. The better than a life coach, life coach for your goal oriented friends. This journal is filled with over 70 uplifting quotes.
- File Under Fantastic File Folders. Gorgeous gold foil file folders that can be colored in (and keep you busy during a boring meeting).
- Nailed It Sticky Notes. A small gift that packs a lot of cheer.
Ok, now you have the gifts. How will you wrap them? Watch the video below for 3 easy ways to make your gifts stand out. I promise they are going to be the most coveted white elephant gifts if you try one of these fun wrapping methods.
Gifts for All
Someone on your list need a little encouragement? Or maybe they have everything? Affirmators!™ to the rescue. These tiny gifts pack a big boost of support. The Affirmators!™ 50 Affirmation Cards is a deck of cards that include an optimistic phrase or mantra on each. There is even a Love & Relationships version for your significant other (and way cheaper than therapy). You can gift one of the card packs with the Affirmators!™ Journal, which gives the recipient room to jot down their thoughts and ideas.
Win Gifts for Everyone on Your List!
Want to win all the items I’ve shown here? Well, you can! You can get your holiday shopping done all at once or you can keep all the items for yourself—it will be our little secret. Enter below for a chance to win! a Rafflecopter giveaway Giveaway open to U.S. residents only. To enter, you must follow both Sarah Hearts and Knock Knock on Pinterest by clicking the links above. Giveaway begins on 11/7/17 at 12:00am PST and closes on 11/24/17 at 11:59pm PST. Winner will be randomly selected and notified via email.