Looking for the perfect gift for your friend who loves to cook? Here are some of my favorite kitchen items to gift (and keep in your own kitchen).
- Gold measuring cups
- The I Love Trader Joe’s Cookbook – for all those cookie butter lovers
- Scandinavian Gatherings – my friend Melissa’s gorgeous cookbook full of beautiful DIYs too
- Sarah Hearts non-stick baking mat
- Gold measuring spoons
- Kate Spade recipe box – because not just food should look pretty
- Himalayan salt block for flavorful cooking and grilling
- Locking nylon tongs – the most used utensil in my entire kitchen
- Citrus press – this one does double duty and can press limes and lemons
- Instant ice cream maker – need I say more?
You can also gift them groceries and recipes every week with a Home Chef gift card (we use it every week) or ready-made meals for those nights they just can’t cook via Munchery (another one of my favorites).