I’m super behind on Christmas shopping. I’ve been staying up late the past couple of nights searching all over the internet for the perfect gifts. I usually keep a running list of gift ideas throughout the year and even purchase them when I think of them and knock out the majority of my list by November. Not this year. It’s been a crazy year to say the least and I’m running to catch up.
Here are a few gift ideas for what to give your girlfriends (or mom, or sisters, or sister-in-law). Some things are practical and some things are just pretty, but all the items make beautiful gifts.
What item would you add to the list?
1. Rifle Paper weekly desk pad, that doubles as a mouse pad.
2. Baggu dipped canvas tote. I love these so much, I have two!
3. Rose gold single monogram necklace.
4. bkr coated water bottle. Available in just about every color.
5. Personalized stationery from Minted.
6. Ombre coin bank. A beautiful place to store loose change.
7. Minimergency kit by PinchProvisions.com, perfect to keep in purses or suitcases.