Happy Second Friday of 2018!
We officially made it through the second week of the year and for many people, myself included, we made it through our first work week post holidays. Hooray!
While I’m still in crazy organization, sorting, Marie Kondo-ing mode at the house, we’re attempted a garage sale this weekend. Please wish us luck! We’re trying to get rid of all the things we haven’t used since we moved here nearly two and a half years ago (so crazy!) and make room for the little-on-the-way.
This week I’m loving…
- Rainbow woven storage baskets.
- Easy DIY magnets and memo board.
- This gorgeous chai spice cake.
- These daisy adored storage baskets (because you can never have to many).
- Elderberry syrup. I want this on waffles right now!
- This printable 2018 wall calendar.