I’m always on the hunt for new lunch recipes because I just hate eating the same thing over and over again. Variety is the spice of life after all! Today I’m sharing 4 of my favorite lunches to eat and pack. There are 4 suggestions that fit all kinds of diets and the best part is they can be totally customized to fit your preferences and mood.
low carb/protein packed
- Black Pepper Harvest Snaps
- mixed nuts and dried fruit
- hard boiled eggs, peeled
- sliced black pepper turkey breast
- Onion Thyme Harvest Snaps
- curry chicken salad, I love the one from Trader Joe’s
- celery and your favorite nut butter
- Lightly Salted Harvest Snaps
- hummus (a nut-based cheese substitute would also be delicious)
- Mango Chili Lime Harvest Snaps
- coconut salmon bites, this is my favorite recipe
- pineapple slices
- honey yogurt dipping sauce, combine nonfat Greek yogurt with honey, lemon juice & zest
Favorite bento boxes
After traveling to Japan last year, I became hooked on transporting my lunch in bento boxes. They are perfect for those of us who don’t like their foods to touch and great for packing a variety of things. I like these stainless steel bento boxes because the dividers are removable, making it easy-peezy to clean.
I jazzed up the lids of my containers using some white adhesive vinyl that I cut using my Silhouette cutting machine. Yet another reason why it’s my favorite DIY tool! If you don’t have a Silhouette, you can always decoupage cute patterns onto your boxes.