Great Last Minute Halloween Ideas
Halloween is just around the corner (tomorrow!) so I wanted to share a few of my favorite easy recipes and DIY projects for all you last minute kind of folks.
1. Serve hot cocoa in oranges for a fun twist on a classic fall weather drink.
2. Snack on some white chocolate candy corn popcorn while you hand out trick or treat candy tomorrow.
3. Dress up your dinner table with pom pom spider napkin rings.
4. Heading to a Halloween party or just a neighbors house tomorrow? Gift a bottle of wine with these cute printable Halloween wine labels.
5. Send your kids to school (or your trick or treaters home) with candy stuffed inside these adorable printable treat bags.
Want more ideas? Check out all my Halloween projects and recipes!