Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
Mother’s day is next Sunday and if you’re still wondering what to gift to your mom, partner, aunt, or sister here are nine of my favorite items that I think any mom would love to receive.
Gifts for Mom
- Gold acrylic earrings. Safe for sensitive ears and super lightweight she’ll want to wear them everyday.
- Polka dot leather purse. A splurge that will last for years.
- Slip eye mask. Make her feel like she’s in a spa when she goes to bed. Seriously nothing softer or silkier.
- Gold letter ring. A special gift for a new mom.
- Cloud Paint. The do-it-all cream blush that’s perfect when she doesn’t really want to wear makeup.
- Fresh flowers. Always a must on Mother’s Day. Swap out a bouquet for a houseplant for a longer lasting gift.
- Hello Color. A fun DIY home decor book for anyone who loves to create and personalize their home.
- Glossier You fragrance. A subtle, slightly earthy perfume.
- Pink mid-century vase. To go with those fresh blooms.